Stickpage forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stickpage forum

Welcome to the Stickpage forums. Register FREE today and become part of our Community.

4 posters

How to make an awesome flash movie

MiniMan
    MiniMan

How to make an awesome flash movie Empty How to make an awesome flash movie

Post  MiniMan Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 am

Well, i've made loads of flash movies and people like them, so im here to give you some tips.

* Make your movie realistic, so they don't go to quick. (This requires a lot of frames)
    * Make it colourful and try not to make mistakes
    * Make your pictures of stickmen accurate, (use the line tool and the circle tool)
    * Try not to make your movie long and boring
    * Put quite a bit of action in it
    * Never draw a stickman thats one second not on the screen at all but the next second he is killing the main character
    * Always make a good scenery so your movie can have a good setting for a lot of action
    * If a stickman dies, don't just make him dissapear, gradually make him dissapear, (in 5 frames)(body rotting away)

Some good tips there, be sure to use them.
    Turbo
    Turbo

How to make an awesome flash movie Empty Re: How to make an awesome flash movie

Post  Turbo Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:38 am

Thanks, this helped me a lot.
    Mantha
    Mantha

Post  Mantha Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 am

Nice tips.
    Chunky
    Chunky

Post  Chunky Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 am

Yeah, this definatly helped me get better at animating. Though im still not as good as Alan, and never will be.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:47 pm